"The wingtip lightens up in amazingly soft, unlined Charles F. Stead English suede that’s specially tanned with a smooth, full-grain reverse for a buttery feel that’s immediately comfortable, even barefoot. For a more tailored interpretation opt for the richly burnished Italian calfskin with full leather lining.
- English suede or Italian calfskin.
- Full leather welt.
- Suede is unlined; calfskin has full leather lining.
- Leather-covered Ortholite®-cushioned footbed.
- Leather midsole and stacked heel.
- Vibram® rubber outsole.
- Imported for Trask."-TRASK
- English Snuff Suede